November 20, 2019
We are pleased to present our latest issue of Harvard Otolaryngology.
- Hidden Hearing Loss: A 10-Year Journey: A decade after the discovery of cochlear synaptopathy, scientists uncover a new potential cause
- Is Tongue-Tie Surgery Always Necessary: New research questions whether too many infants are receiving tongue-tie surgery to improve breastfeeding
- Saving Voices with Silk: A new FDA-approved silk-based product may offer hope for long-term voice restoration
- News: P01 Grant Awarded for Head and Neck Cancer
- Alumni profiles: Dr. Paul Hammerschlag and Dr. Lara Tompson
- And more!
Interested in receiving copies of Harvard Otolaryngology? Let us know!