As the Harvard Medical School Department of Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery, we are privileged to work with one of the largest and most innovative communities of clinicians and scientists within the field of otolaryngology. Formally established in the 1800's, our department has been built upon a rich foundation in medical education, research, and clinical care. Through the years, our faculty and alumni have greatly influenced otolaryngology—helping to transform the field into an independent medical specialty at the forefront of science. Today, we are working with our national and international colleagues to find cures for deafness and to reduce the mortality and morbidity of head and neck cancer.
- Dr. Sunil Puria Elected President of Association for Research in Otolaryngology (ARO)
- Dr. Bertrand Delgutte Awarded William and Christine Hartmann Prize in Auditory Neuroscience
- Mass Eye and Ear Celebrates Inaugural OHNS Faculty Recognition Gala
- Dr. Simonyan Named Professor of Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery at Harvard Medical School
- M. Charles Liberman, PhD, Honored with Prestigious Hearing Science Award
- Dr. Christopher Hartnick Named Recipient of $5.6 million PCORI Grant