As the Harvard Medical School Department of Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery, we are privileged to work with one of the largest and most innovative communities of clinicians and scientists within the field of otolaryngology. Formally established in the 1800's, our department has been built upon a rich foundation in medical education, research, and clinical care. Through the years, our faculty and alumni have greatly influenced otolaryngology—helping to transform the field into an independent medical specialty at the forefront of science. Today, we are working with our national and international colleagues to find cures for deafness and to reduce the mortality and morbidity of head and neck cancer.
- Dr. Sharon Kujawa Promoted to Professor of Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery; Named Sheldon and Dorothea Buckler Chair
- Dr. Mark A. Varvares appointed Chief of Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery
- Resident Roy Xiao, MD, MS Awarded CORE Grant
- HMS OHNS Researchers To Help Determine NIDCD Research Focus
- Harvard OHNS Residents and Fellows Celebrate 2021 Graduation
- Dr. David H. Jung Presented Norman Knight Award