Resources are provided by the Harvard Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery Communications Office for faculty and staff use only. We welcome you to contact us with questions, suggestions, and/or ideas.
To download the complete logos in different formats, select the appropriate insitituion below for a .zip file containing the logos.
- The official name of the Department is Harvard Medical School Department of Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery (no longer the Department of Otolaryngology or the Department of Otology and Laryngology).
- Do not use punctuation in credentials (ie: John W. Smith, MD, MPH).
- Spell out locations/affiliations and avoid internal acronyms (ie: Brigham and Women's Hospital, Massachusetts Eye and Ear, Boston Children's Hospital, etc.).
- Do not use the word "Infirmary" (use "Mass. Eye and Ear" instead of "Mass. Eye and Ear Infirmary").
- Use "Massachusetts Eye and Ear" for first reference, then "Mass. Eye and Ear" for all following references.