As the Harvard Medical School Department of Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery, we are privileged to work with one of the largest and most innovative communities of clinicians and scientists within the field of otolaryngology. Formally established in the 1800's, our department has been built upon a rich foundation in medical education, research, and clinical care. Through the years, our faculty and alumni have greatly influenced otolaryngology—helping to transform the field into an independent medical specialty at the forefront of science. Today, we are working with our national and international colleagues to find cures for deafness and to reduce the mortality and morbidity of head and neck cancer.
- Five Medical Students Match with HMS Otolaryngology Residency Program
- Fifth-Year Resident Publishes Perspective Essay in New England Journal of Medicine
- Harvard Medical School Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery Faculty Take the Podium at Annual ARO and TRIO Meetings
- HMS Faculty Discuss Hearing Loss on ASHA Voices Podcast
- Winter 2019 Issue of The Registry is Now Available
- Dr. Ravindra Uppaluri Awarded $4.3M Cancer Moonshot Grant from NCI/NIDCR